- As a leader in products for extreme conditions, the Omerin Group works hard every day to maintain its world leadership in the manufacture of special cables and wires for use between -190 °C and +1400 °C.
Stringent requirements, know-how, innovation, leading-edge technologies, investment in equipment and human resources have been our leitmotiv since 1959, helping us develop ever-more effective products that meet the needs of our customers.
Omerin operates via four "business units"
• Electrical wires & cables and braided sleevings,
• Flexible heating elements,
• Sanitary and HVAC hoses,
• Medical devices and primary pharmaceutical packaging.
Omerin employs 900 research specialists, engineers, qualified experts, production and administrative personnel, working with a passion for success, organised within a structure that provides flexibility and responsiveness.
Our head office and main production division ("division principale") are in Ambert, in Puy de Dôme (departement 63), France.
We operate 9 production sites:
• 6 in France: Rhône-Alpes / Auvergne (42, 43, 63, 69),
• 3 international: Tunisia, Spain and USA.
Our worldwide presence is ensured through 11 business development subsidiaries and sales offices in: UK, Germany, Singapore, Poland, China, India, Brazil, Spain, Mexico, Turkey and Argentina.
Our commercial representatives all around the world work alongside the network of offices. Our expertise is recognized in over 120 countries.
The OMERIN Group competes directly with international groups and holds leadership positions on its markets :
• The world’s leading manufacturer of silicone-insulated wires and cables
• Europe’s leading manufacturer of glass-yarn braids,
• France’s leading manufacturer of fire safety cables,
• France''s leading manufacturer of flexible heating elements.
Our wide range of products also extends to braided insulated sleevings, flexible heating elements, oven door seals, fireproof sleevings, thermocouple, extension and compensation cables, industrial braids, low pressure hoses, medical devices and primary pharmaceutical packaging.